Monday, January 21, 2008

School

Ahh... Last module... I am somewhat content. Now I have exams to look forward to on Friday... sigh... Well, hopefully once this semester is over I can try to reorganize priorities and stuff. I haven't been exercising at all lately, and I really need to find a third job.

I made this pretty sweet website design for my last assignment. We were supposed to submit our portfolio, but that seemed a bit boring-so I made a website for it. http://besttest.lefttwin.org
Tell me what you think of it.

Remember to pray for the Vandixhoorn family, as I'm sure they will be struggling for a while. If you didn't know-Dan Shuit who you may have seen at the Vroom's on Saturday... he's the brother-in-law of Mr. Vandixhoorn. That is: his sister is the now widow. He told me he and his family have been helping out, so pray for them to as they want to help out, but also need to manage their own jobs and stuff...

Well... I'm off for a walk after a week of sickly inactivity. ttyl

No comments: