Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Hope

What do I hope this blog will be? I personally hope this will be a place for me to post my thoughts and reflections. My past blogs, as most of you know weren't maintained regularly. Life just get's in the way, and we don't have time.

I'm not really sure why I've decided to try to start up again. I guess I'm just feeling like I'm not getting enough communication with friends. I really want this blog to not be something public that everybody I know sees, but a place where I can get the opinions of people I respect and trust.

I personally feel it would be beneficial to me at least-to try to post something at least once a week. You know, like a Bible verse that really helped me out this week; or some experience I had this week.

So, if you have a couple minutes to go to this blog and see what I'm up to, and comment on something-that'd be great. If anyone else is interested in blogging again-I'll link you. I'll only be linking to people who actually plan on updating their blogs. Maybe I'll even make a page that people can link to so you can see which blogs have been updated.

Well, I think that's enough writing for tonight. Maybe I'll post something about Reformation Day tomorrow if I get a chance.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi Aaron! I just read both your posts and I agree with you completly, about the blog vs. facebook thing. I plan to keep up my blog, so you can link me, and can I link you?
Looking forward to more posts! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeh,
I miss our exciting arguments, they were great.