Monday, November 5, 2007

Horrible Driving Lesson

Yeah, so Ben was over today suddenly which made me forget that I had a driving lesson. So 15 minutes after my lesson starts, my instructor phones and says she's in my driveway... bad way to start a lesson.

So, unfortunately I'm a defensive driver. I know aggressive is the way to go, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I just drive defensively... I wait to see what's going on before I move. Well, since my teacher cannot read my thoughts and was getting ticked at my commentary-she didn't know that.

Suffice to say her voice rose in volume telling me to go faster, be decisive, etc... I didn't drive well, but that's cuz I was so internally mad I was ready to blow. Anyway, that lesson ended. I know I'm only a driving student, and she's an instructor-but, seriously, I do know how to drive: it's her comments that are freakin me out and making me nervous.

So... my day... hope everybody else has had a better one...

It wasn't all bad... me and Ben... cough... cough... accomplished something mischievous today-so we're happy :)

2 comments:

Mel said...

What was that mischievious thing you did? :-P Sounds exciting!

Aaron said...

Um... sudsy soap in toilet reserviore ... oh, and we stocked their fridge...

Put notes everywhere like-"We would have filled the fridge with water, but that would have been mean"...